Intermediate Animation Programmer
In this role, you will be a key member of our team solving real-world problems related to training for military special operations and medical simulation.
Ideal candidates will have broad programming experience on one or more published/deployed, commercial projects. You will work with other engineers, technical animators, product designers, leads and external technology partners across multiple teams. You will be asked to write technical documentation and designs.
Our company is located in the Research Triangle Park of North Carolina but due to Covid-19, we are offering a 100% remote work opportunity. Candidates must be U.S. citizens and all work must be performed in the USA. Candidates selected will be subject to a government security investigation. This is a full-time position.
Intermediate Animation Programmer Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- C++ programming, we seek a highly productive coder.
- Unity game engine programming experience required.
- Experience with mobile platform development required (iOS and/or Android).
- Understanding of technical art subjects, and 3D character production pipeline topics such as lip-sync, rigging and motion capture implementation.
- Experience developing content for the HoloLens 2 is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices including code documentation and source control management.
- Capable of working remotely with minimal supervision.
- Experience with rigging systems, animation state machines, low-level animation systems, physics-based animation and/or IK systems.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and system tasks such as graphics, audio, I/O, networking, memory handling, debuggers, etc.
- Experience working with the Autodesk content production pipeline: i.e., Maya.
Preference to applicants with one or more of the following:
- Experience developing multiplayer game/training applications.
- Experience with mobile platform development (iOS, Android).
- Proficiency with data modeling tools and databases such as Mongo, Dynamo & Redis.
Please contact us with links to your cover letter, resume and work portfolio if you would like to apply for this position.
BioMojo is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, age, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity and expression or disability.